Welcome to the
Injured Workers
Resource Center

Find an Immediate
Care Facility
Find a Doctor Contact Directory Find a Pharmacy

WC Employee FAQs

How can you locate a physician?

Physicians with various specialties can be located by accessing the CorVel Workers Compensation PPO Network. In addition a nurse case manager dedicated to the program can be reached at (800) 234-5003 Monday- Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM to assist with locating a physician.

Helpful Links
What do I need to fill a prescription?

CorVel provides a large network of area pharmacist with many locations open 24-hours. Immediately following the accident the supervisor can have a First Fill card sent to the injured employee by email, fax or Smartphone. The Pharmacy Card allows the employee to obtain medication related to the injury without any direct cost. Find helpful information here: First Fill Pharmacy Instructions

Locating the nearest pharmacist is easy and only requires the employee’s zip code. Select the Find a Pharmacy link and follow the instructions. A second option is to call CorVel Pharmacy Solutions at (800) 563-8438 to speak directly with a customer service representative. A representative is available 24/7.

Where should employees send medical bills for payment consideration?

All medical bills should be submitted to:

Corvel Corporation
P.O. Box 6966
Portland, OR 97228

If you have a question about workers’ compensation benefits, who should you call?

You should be contact the adjuster directly. Please see Contacts for a listing of all adjusters and their contact information.

Important Numbers

Dial these numbers if in need.

(240) 777 7644


(800) 422 0009

Latest News

Skip to content
Verified by MonsterInsights