Report a Property Claim
These services are available to all MCSIP members except Fire & Rescue Services and City of Gaithersburg.
Property claims can be reported using CareMC, e-mail, or fax. The method of reporting will vary for each member. Before using any of the methods, make certain to have the following information:
• Agency name, address and location code
• Point of contact, phone number and address
• Date the incident occurred
• Location and any witnesses
• Contact information for vendors used to clean-up and begin repairs
• Any additional relevant information
View the Location Code Directory here
Claims can be sent via e-mail to GM-RIVA-Accident_Reports@Corvel.com. You must follow these procedures when sending:
• In the Subject Line you MUST have: Montgomery County Self Ins Property
• In the body of the e-mail, include the standard report information above
• Provide your name and phone number
Fax the report to 866-777-1668 via the Network. If reporting by fax, please include the fax cover sheet. Download Liability Fax Cover Sheet. Make sure the items you are faxing are clear and legible. The first report representative will receive your fax and submit the results electronically to the handling MCSIP claim office.